Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Its the most, busiest time of the year...

Well, things have been pretty busy on my end so I have not had much time to experiment with XUL4IE. I have been reading more about XUL and attempting to create sample applications before attempting to do the same for IE. I am beginning to understand the scope of XUL and how much would need to be done to support it on another platform, especially one that may be more of a hack. I am also still concerned with performance lags that using HTCs may create.

I have started applying some of the concepts of XUL and RDF to the server-side in the form of .NET web controls. This is what the original intent of my research was and I may need to reasset that intent. Anyway, no new progress has been made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home